Candidates appearing in the NEET 2023 have to follow the new rules and regulation as prescribed by the NTA. The exam will be held on 7th May 2023. To avoid any irregularity in the exam, candidates have to follow the dressing rules. All the candidates appearing in the NEET 2023 should make sure to adhere to these guidelines prescribed by the authority.
The most document on the exam day is the NEET 2023 admit card. Candidates are advised to download their NEET admit card well in advance and not wait for the last date.
Things about the NEET admit card 2023 that one must ensure:
1. He/she must take out a coloured printout of the NEET 2023 admit card.
2. A recent postcard-sized photograph (4”x6”) has to be pasted in the space provided.
3. The admit card must be signed by a parent/guardian.
4. They should not sign on the NEET 2023 admit card in the absence of invigilators or they would be disqualified on the exam day.
5. They have to also take a printout of the filled-in COVID-19 self-declaration undertaking.
For Male Candidate:
Wear light color clothes like Jeans, Pant, Shirt (half sleeves only) (not wear anything which will create hindrance in frisking & could be used for hiding any communication devices). The button of shirt should be medium size not big enough. The Kurta Payjama not allowed, Shoes are also not allowed. Wear only sleepers or sandals.
For Female Candidate:
Light clothes with half sleeves not having big buttons, brooch/badge, flower etc. with Salwar/ Trouser, Slippers, sandals with low heels are allowed. Shoes for the female candidate are also not allowed.
What Not to Carry?
1. Stationery items such as test-based material (written/printed), papers, notes, Pencil box, pouches, geometry box, pen, scale/ruler, eraser, etc.
2. Electronic devices such as calculators, cameras, electronic pens, scanners, etc.
3. Accessories such as bags, belts, caps, goggles, wallets, etc.
4. Devices used for communication such as mobile phones, smart watches, Bluetooth, fitness bands, earphones, pager, etc.
5. Any ornaments (both metallic/non-metallic) such as earrings, nose pins, piercings, etc.
6. Eatables (packed or home-cooked), thermos, etc.
7. Candidates who are suffering from Diabetes can carry sugar tablets, fruits (such as bananas, apples, oranges, etc.) and a transparent water bottle. However, such candidates must have filled in the required information in their NEET 2023 application form.