Every single structure that you see around you, whether a building or bridge, has been designed by an Architect.
Architects have work opportunities in all parts of the world as there is constant construction and innovation in this space.
Types of Architecture
|There are many fields in Architecture. The primary 8 are:|
- Bachelor of Architecture is a 5 year program.
- You require a minimum 50% aggregate (45% for SC/ST) in the 12th board exams, with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects.
Architecture Entrance Exams for India
Many colleges accept NATA scores, while others accept state-level exams such as WBJEE and UPSEE etc.
Some colleges conduct their own entrance exams, such as HITSEEE, GITAM GAT etc.
Contact Us today to know about the entrance exam and procedure for the college of your choice.
- Fill the Admission Form
- Pass the entrance exam for the particular college
- Counselling Session
- Pay the Fees
Some private colleges also have management quota reserved under which a student can take direct admission.
Studying a Bachelor of Architecture abroad is an awesome way to pursue your architecture degree, as well as discovering what it’s like to live and learn in a country you like. The architecture programs abroad expose you to different models of architecture and they serve their purpose in various settings, along with the opportunity to see many of the architectural wonders.
Why Study Bachelor of Architecture Abroad?
Following are the benefits of studying architecture abroad for international students:
- You can understand different arts and cultures which leads the way to the design built by the architect.
- You will get the opportunity to improve your language skills by studying abroad.
- You find world-class exposure and networking opportunities.
- The architecture syllabus abroad focuses more on practical rather than theoretical aspects. With a foreign B.Arch degree, you will get the best employment opportunities.
- An internationally recognised and accepted degree.
- Work opportunities anywhere in the world.
Businesses need MBA graduates who align with their mission and vision and add value to their business.
Every Architecture School around the world has some basic eligibility criteria for international students to enrol there.
- You should have successfully completed 15 years of your study period.
- Every candidate should submit a personal statement to study B.Arch. abroad.
- A research proposal from the candidate will be really useful.
- You should submit at least 2 references.
- You should submit proof of your language proficiency score.
|Language Test||Minimum Score|
- You should have a good academic record.
- Every candidate should submit a creative portfolio.
- The student must secure a minimum GPA of 3.0.
Contact Us today for a free consultation to know more about eligibility and the process to study abroad.
Countries to Study B. Arch
This is the most important decision, where to study architecture abroad. Living abroad could be the most exciting part of your college years and you should choose your study abroad destination wisely. Some of the best countries to study at the current time are Italy, China, England, Japan, France, the Netherlands, Spain, the USA, UAE, and Australia.
The course duration and cost for pursuing B.Arch. abroad may vary in each country. You will have to also tackle other costs such as food, accommodation, shopping and travelling. Have a look at the list of top ranking universities, their tuition fees, and the duration of the course.
||₹3900K - ₹4300K per year||5 years|
||₹5502K - ₹7173K per year||3 years|
||₹1440K - ₹1633K per year||5 years|
||₹1280K - ₹1455K per year||3-7 years|
*May vary from the actual cost.
B. Arch syllabus abroad enables students to choose a certain number of elective subjects based on their preferences. They are:
This field combines the creative fields of design and technology, using the advanced software tools such as Computer Aided Design to facilitate construction and design.
This subject focuses more on the technical aspects of construction of various structures as dams and canals.
This sub-field in architecture focuses mostly on the creative aspect and calls for excellent design and drawing skills.
Architectural History focuses on theory of the history of architecture and how various architectural models have come to development, depending on the socio-economic setup.
This specialization allows architects to create beautiful interiors and studies various aspects like colours, lighting, shapes, and so on.
Urban Planning helps architects to have a composite view of metropolitan structures, spatial planning and structural planning.
This subject focuses on conservation and sustainability of natural landscapes and how they interact with man-made structures.
Along with these elective subjects, universities teach certain core architecture subjects for building a firm foundation such as:
|Visual Arts and Design||Building Science||Theory of structures||Building construction and more|
On the successful completion of your architecture course abroad, you can choose either of the two options: pursue your M. Arch degree or land your dream job. You will get the best opportunities since your abroad B. Arch degree holds much value to get you the perfect job you are looking for.
Contact our counsellor today to know more about studying Architecture abroad.