Read on to find out what is the criteria for MBBS abroad. Following is the list of general eligibility criteria and documents required to study MBBS abroad.
- Applicants must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects in 10+2.
- The minimum marks in (PCB) Physics, Chemistry, and Biology must be 50% for the unreserved (General) category and 40% for the reserved (SC/ST/OBC) categories students during his 10+2 as per MCI/NMC guidelines.
- The minimum age should be at least 17 years by 31st December of the year you seek admission.
- Students are also required to qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET). This is mandatory even if the student is planning to pursue his medical studies abroad.
- A minimum requirement of NEET score for MBBS abroad is 50 percentile for Unreserved (General) category and 40 percentile for the reserved (SC/ST/OBC) categories.
- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) score is valid for three years for Indian students wanting to pursue undergraduate medical studies abroad.
However, Some Universities/Countries also have specific eligibility criteria other than the above general eligibility.
Essential documents required for pursuing MBBS abroad
Students need to scan the required documents and upload them on the Vidya Edify website. Check out these documents required for study abroad application:
- Application Form
Students need to submit the application form available on our website with the correct details.
- Academic Transcripts
Applicants need to submit required documents like the 10th and 10+2 mark sheets. If you are applying for a master's or Ph.D. in medicine abroad., you must include the prior highest education certificates.
- NEET Score Card
Find out which countries accept NEET scores to intake students. Applicants should submit a NEET scorecard if the University requires it.
- Medical certificate/HIV Report
Required at the time of admission, certifying that the applicant is not infected with any contagious disease/HIV.
If you complete the eligibility criteria and have all the authentic documents, you will be able to study MBBS from a foreign university of your choice.
If you are facing difficulties taking any of the steps, we will be happy to assist you.