For anyone wanting to make a foray into the business world, the starting point is a BBA Degree. Bachelor of Business Administration is recognised and accepted by all corporates as the preferred field of study for new hires.
You study subjects such as Principles of Management, Macroeconomics, and Human Behaviour & Ethics at Workplace, Management Accounting, Banking & Insurance and their real-time application.
Types of BBA
There are various ways of pursuing a BBA degree:
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Distance / Correspondence
- Integrated BBA – Where you club another professional degree, such as Law along with your BBA, and complete both degrees in 5 years. Or the very popular, BBA + MBA from the same university.
A BBA Course allows a student to specialise in any one of these fields –
|Finance||Marketing / Digital Marketing||Human Resources (HRM)|
|Banking & Insurance||Operations||Entrepreneurship|
|International Business||Communications & Media||Information Technology|
|Foreign Trade||Computer Applications||Retail|
|Hospital & Healthcare||Hospitality & Hotel||Logistics|
The following criteria's must be met for an admission to a BBA course in India:
- Successful completion of 10+2 (from any stream)
- Minimum aggregate score of 50% and above in Class 12
You can also apply for a BBA if your class 12 results are awaited.
BBA Entrance Exams in India
Entrance to BBA is done on Merit as well as Entrance Exams.
|The exams have 4 sections:|
|Numerical Ability / Quantitative Aptitude||English Language / English Proficiency|
|Reasoning Ability||General Awarenessg|
Keep in mind that the college may follow the regular pattern of marking scores or the pattern negative markings as well.
Some of the popular entrance exams are:
NMIMS NPAT, IPU CET, DU JAT, and many more.
Speak with a VidyaEdify expert today for more information.
The admission process for BBA Courses in India is:
- BBA Entrance Exam
- Admission Form
- Submit all requisite Documents
- Submit Fees
Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) is an undergraduate program that prepares students for management and imparts in-demand skills. In foreign universities, this course is for three-four years. It varies on the academic structure of the country and university.
Why study BBA abroad for Indian students?
The benefit of studying BBA from abroad for Indian Students:
- World-class curriculum
- Degree from top B-schools
- Global exposure and opportunities
- Internship programs and project-based study
- Knowledge and practical skills that will set you apart
- Universal reputation and alumni support
Admission to top international universities have their criteria:
- 10+2 from recognized universities or schools with minimum marks as prescribed by Institution.
- Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) score: It is a universal exam for admissions in undergraduate courses abroad. The syllabus for the exam covers topics covered in the school curriculum.
|Sections||Type||No. of Questions||Time Limit||Score|
|Comprehension||Passage type questions||52||65 minutes||200-800|
|Writing||Sentence structure, verbs, punctuation, grammar, agreement, Word choice for style, text or tone, readability||44||35 minutes||Calculated with reading section|
|Maths||Data sufficiency, problem-solving||38 (with 8 grid-in)
20 (with 5 grid-in)
|Calculator - 55
No calculator - 25
- Language proficiency exams - IELTS, TOEFL, PTE scores are accepted.
- Other documents: ID, Photo ID, Letter of Recommendation, Official Transcripts, etc.
- Interview: post clearance of tests, a personal interview round is held to assess the students, their goals and career perspectives, and their suitability.
- Specific universities have specific admission processes for BBA abroad. Research well in advance.
The best countries to study BBA abroad are the US, UK, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, and Ireland.
Aspects like the duration and cost of education (tuition fees), cost of living (accommodation, conveyance, food, entertainment, health), and job offers affect the selection procedure. Most of the Universities offer scholarships for studying abroad based on merit and need.
||$20,000 - $50,000 per year|
||£15,000 - £30,000 per year|
||€17,000 - €30,0000 per year|
||AUD $28,000 - 50,000 per year|
||CAD $25,000 - 42,0000 per year|
*indicative figures. Subject to changes. Includes only tuition fees.
BBA can be a general program or with specializations. Here are the top specializations in BBA abroad:
|Some of the areas of specializations:|
|Entrepreneurship||International Business Administration||Accounting and Finance|
|Hospitality||Information Technology||Human Resource|
After BBA, students opt for MBA which adds an advantage in the admission process. The maximum duration of BBA is 4 years, which develops business management skills. One main goal of studying abroad is to get high-paying job offers. The world’s top companies are located abroad and they employ students from reputed and elite B-schools.
Contact a VidyaEdify counselor today for a free consultation and to charter your path to success in the business world.