NEET is the National Medical Entrance Exam for admissions to MBBS courses to various colleges and universities in India. As a student, you should have clear ideas of filling the online form properly. Here is a precise overview of how to fill NEET form 2022 with relevant details.
STEP 1: Registration
- You need to click on the 'New Registration' tab in the NEET website
- Fill in relevant details and become a user
- If you are already a user, you need to log in as a candidate
- Check the information and click the NEXT button
- Verify through an OTP
STEP 2: Filling the NEET online form
- Log in with your user ID and password
- The homepage has a tab at its bottom to fill the application form – click it
- Read the instructions and agree to the terms before proceeding
- You have to fill important details such your name, names of your parents, gender, nationality, etc
- Enter details of academic qualifications
- Submit the NEET 2022 Application Form
STEP 3: Uploading important documents
- You need to upload your passport-size recent photo, signature, and your thumb impression'
- The photo size should be between 10KB and 100KB
- The signature size should be between 3KB and 20KB
- The thumb-impression should be between 10KB and 50KB
- Scan the images and upload
- Save the updates on the form
- You can edit the form till you haven't paid application fees
STEP 4: Paying the Application Fees
- Choose and click the tab 'Payment' when you have completed filling the form, along with uploading of documents
- Choose the payment mode to pay online for the NEET Application form 2022
- You can pay offline through an E-challan
- Banks through which you can pay are SBI, HDFC, ICICI, and Syndicate Bank
- Collect the payment receipt and keep it with you
Remember the deadline to fill and submit the Form
The online application is open since April 6 this year. Keep in mind the last date to fill the form. It is May 6, 2022. Check the eligibility criteria before registering and filling the NEET form. Also, it is crucial to keep in mind the NEET 2022 Exam Dates – it will be held on June 17. Interested candidates should have passed Std. 12 with 50% marks. Candidates currently studying in Std 12 are also eligible to appear in the exam.
Consult with Top Education Experts
It is wise to seek advice with educational experts who have many years of experience in the industry. The professionals help you to understand the various stages of filling the NEET 2022 Application Form. You will not counter any trouble in filling the form with required details.
The experts will help you to understand the stepwise process of filling the form. It will save your time. Also, you will have the necessary information to smoothly register your name for the NEET exam. If you have any doubts about the procedure, do not hesitate to ask questions to the educational consultants.